Some help and advice about redecorating your property

Planning regulations

Planning permission is not normally required for internal decorations although if you live in a Listed building you should check with your Local Planning Authority

You do not need to apply for planning permission for repairs, maintenance or minor improvements such as painting your house. If you live in a Listed building, you will need Listed building consent for any significant works whether internal or external.

If you live in a conservation Area or the Broads, you will need to apply for planning permission before cladding the outside of you house with stone, artificial stone, pebble dash, render, timber, plastic or tiles.

The links below connect to some relevant government plannings web pages

Do you need planning permission?
Planning guidance for decorating
Planning Regulations
Broadland Housing and Planning site

This year we are proud to be programme sponsors for a local charity event

Exploding Brass

There is a link below to a relevant local listing service

Local listings for the Norwich area